NIAGARA COUNTY LEGISLATURE
JANUARY 4, 2005 – 7:00 PM
- Call to order by theCountyClerk, Wayne Jagow, chairman pro temp.
- Roll Call by the Clerk of the Legislature.
- Prayer and pledge of allegiance.
- Election of temporary Chairman of Legislature, nomination, move nomination closed, vote.
- Election ofChairman of Legislature (pursuant to Section 450 of theCountyLaw), nomination, move nominations closed; vote on Chairman of Legislature.
- Temporary Chairman declares ______________ Chairman and appoints escorts.
- Chairman of Legislature is escorted to the podium to present the “State of the County” address.
- Chairman to designate a Legislator to serve as Vice-Chairman.
- Announcement of Majority Leader, 1stDeputy Majority Leader and 2ndDeputy Majority Leader.
- Announcement of Minority Leader, 1stDeputy Minority Leader and 2ndDeputy Minority Leader
- Motion for designation of dates and times for which the Niagara County Legislature shall convene and conduct business.
- Motion for designation of official newspapers.
- Motion for the Chairman of the Legislature to be designated to serve on the Niagara County Jury Board.(Pursuant to Section 503 of the Judiciary Law) and that a certified copy of this designation be filed by the Clerk of the Legislature in the Niagara County Clerk's Office.
- Consideration of Standing Committees and membership.
Michael P. Carney, Clerk